<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Wednesday, December 14, 2005 @ 8:36 AM

I made this, For fun.
Don't think too much.
(:


I have a nice boyfriend,
who never had time to lend.
Spending time at home to doll.
Spending time with friends at malls.
I called and also messaged him.
Hoping he could let me lean.
Waiting daily for his reply to me.
Anxiety, don't let me be.

The time had fly,
darling, your reply?
Patiently wait?
Or let go of the bait?
I'm confused,
I'm abused.
Don't blame me please if
my feelings are fused.

So i seeked my friend for help,
She jerked and gave a gasping gulp.
"It's up to you my baby girl,
end this thing, if it makes you twirl"

She said without hesitating,
I'm surprised,
i was barely breathing.

"Darling ending it this way,
when shall it be the day?
Too selfish, i could say myself.
Sorry, i ain't the snow white's elfs.
Happy loving they are to me,
Sadly, i bring only misery"

At home, I thought through day and night.
Hardly grabbing a little bite.
Thou was troubled,
someone made it doubled.
What was going through my entire world?

Once upon a december night,
Seeking upon someone's guild.
I'm speechless.
I'm useless.
My heart is now in pieces.
Darling,where have you been.
Where's the shoulder for me to lean.

:))))
IM DONE!
:D
took me five minutes.
waste of time.
But whatever.
:)
& yes, i'm still troubled.